We’re large format digital print & signage specialists
OTW imaging has come a long way since it started in 1997 and has a growing client base including local & national advertising agencies, local government and blue chip companies. We offer all forms of large format digital print and display solutions including super wide, direct digital and a vast range of exhibition displays, posters and signage.
With one of the widest ranges of equipment in the United Kingdom we have some of the most comprehensive capabilities in the country. Whatever your requirements, no job is too big, or too small. Every job which leaves our factory is subject to stringent quality control checks before despatch ensuring our customers are delighted with every job every time.
What is Large-Format Printing?
Large-format printing differs from conventional printing in multiple ways.
Traditional printing presses have a size limit, unhelpful for those needing the service for large events or billboard advertising for e.g. Modern presses have advanced while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
Printing larger scale images never had the same quality in the past, colour intensity and precise details were sacrificed. Technology has come a long way and we can offer outstanding quality on a huge range of materials.
This also affects resolution which is now at least 300 dpi, or 300 pixels per inch, even on something as big as a super-wide 5m print. Super-wide print was always expensive but now you get the premium quality without the premium cost.
Here are some other benefits of wide-format printing you can look forward to:
- Bespoke-Cuts – Any shape, any size. We recognise the power of every square inch of advertising space. Take our vehicle liveries as an e.g. of the variety of shapes we can cut for you.
- Weather-proof – All prints are designed to withstand the elements. Wherever your graphics are needed for we will customise them to deal with the worst they could be exposed to.
- Double-sided – Available upon request for those wanting a second shot to grab attention.
What can large-format printing be used for?
Wide-format printing can be used to create a huge variety of eye-catching, attention-grabbing items, including:
- Roll-up banner stands – Ideal for exhibitions and similar industry events
- Vinyl graphics for products such as banners or for use on windows or walls
- Wall wraps – These are graphic images or designs printed on vinyl, which can be installed on any kind of wall
- Window graphics – Decorate your windows so you are using this space as efficiently as possible, especially in a retail setting, and provide privacy while promoting your brand or a special offer
- Indoor and outdoor posters, billboards and hoardings
Contact us for your free quote