PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE
Who we are and how to contact us
The Site is operated by OTW IMAGING LTD (“we”, “us”, “our” and similar expressions), a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 3486744 and our registered office is Waterloo House 17 Waterloo Road, Norwich. NR3 1EH and main trading address is at Units 2 & 3
Aylsham Business Estate
NR11 6SZ. Our registered VAT number is GB929 0287 08.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01263 738868 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other applicable terms
- Our Terms and Conditions of www.otwimaging-co-uk.stackstaging.com/terms-and-conditions, which will apply to usage of our Site.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business.
Accessing our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom only. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, restrict or change all or any part of our Site, and/or the materials and information that are available on or accessed through it, without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
Intellectual property rights
All rights to all trade marks appearing on our Site are reserved by the respective owners.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use. No copyright licence is granted to such materials other than to read the page(s) in question.
Limitation of our liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing and/or transmitting viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent (or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect); or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of these terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our Site; any equipment or network on which our Site is stored; any software used in the provision of our Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you fail to comply with this prohibited use policy, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including an immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site and taking appropriate legal action against you.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may revise these Terms from time to time. The date on which these Terms were last updated is indicated at the top of this page. Every time you order Product(s) from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the contract between you and us.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these Terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These Terms, their subject matter and formation are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If we are unable to resolve any complaint using our internal complaints procedure, then we will inform you of the name and website address of an alternative dispute resolution provider and whether we are obliged or prepared to make use of that provider. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform